Future Cheer Terms & Conditions
Business Description and who we are:-
Future Cheer Ltd is a a company which supplies Cheerleading Competitions,Training, Instructional Courses, Apparel and Goods. Future Cheers office address, 65 Upper Pillary Down, Little Woodcote Estate, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 4BP.
and can be contacted on (+44) 0208 669 2555 or by email on email@example.com
All prices and charges on this site are in UK Pounds. The price includes VAT Tax where applicable or unless stated that it's to be added. The price shown excludes the delivery charge which will be added. All goods purchased through this website will remain the property of Future Cheer Ltd untill they ahe been paid for in full.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
This website collects data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when returning to this site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around this website. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to you computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information for as long as you are viewing the website. If you do not want your visits to our website to be monitored in this way, you can find out more about removing cookies by going to www.aboutcookies.org
Future Cheer make every effort to keep our delivery chargies as low as possible. Our charge depend on the type of product ordered and what service you choose. We will be happy to confirm the cost by phone, if not indicated on the Wedsite.
Current Delivery Services
- Royal Mail standard first class service. This is only used for small and low value items. There are no guarantees of delivery over and above of those given by the Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail first class recored delivery. Is used for small to medium items of some value where a signature is required to confirm delivery. There are no guarantees of delivery over and above those given by the Royal Mail for this service
- Courier Next Day. This is the preferred delivery by Future Cheer and the service we will send most items by. Under normal circumstances and if in stock, goods ordered and paid for by 2pm on that day will be dispatched by courier for next day delivery. The goods will be sent to the delivery address and a signature will be required. There are no guarantees of delivery over and above those given by the courier company.
- Bespoke Delivery. This service is for high value large items, where a courier is needed to make a specially arranged delivery. This service will only be arranged with the customer at your request and bespoke to your requirements.
- International Delivery. All international deliveries will be made via the standared UK Royal Mail Service. No guarantees will be made
Future Cheer will exchange and refund items ordered only after the customer has contacted us by phone or email, stating why the item is being returned. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the safe return of the goods by a reputable courier and enclose their name, address, contact telephone number and a written explanation for the exchange or refund.
All apparel and goods (apart from uniforms which are are made bespoke to a customers own requirments and specifications) that are ordered on this website can be returned for a full refund to the value of the item, within seven days of delivery to the customer. For a full refund goods must be returned unused and in it's original unmarked packaging. items returned after seven days will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Faulty or wrongly supplied goods will be exchanged or refunded ( limited to its purchase value) and we will refund the cost of the post to return the item.
Competition Spectator Ticket refunds will not be accepted after 24 hours before the start of the event & competition.
The purchase of a Regional Competition Spectator Ticket allows entry to the competiton on the day specified. Future Cheers priority is with the spectator and will do it's very best to make sure they have a enjoyable day and will provide seating at each venue for spectators . By purchasing a Regional Competiton Spectator Ticket allows entry to the event and is no way a guarantee of a seat or that a group or team can all sit together.
Competition Entry Fees: -
Individual payments are not accepted. One payment must be made for each program's competition entry. Competition entry fees will not be refunded after the registration deadline for the competition has closed. Refunds prior to the competition entry deadline will only be refunded to the program in the same manner that they were paid. No refunds will be issued to an individual.