FUTURE CHEER COMPETITION REGISTRATION
A complete online registration experience! We can't wait for you to try this innovative system!
- The first step is to follow the link below and create your account. This should be done by the head coach/program owner and will take approximately 5-10 minutes. If you have done this for a previous season there's no need to create a new account, just log in to your existing account.
- Once your account is created you can register for any of our 2016-2017 events. Do this early to take advantage of Early Bird prices!
- Coaches profiles can be added for all your staff. You will no longer have to send us separate information about your coaching qualifications. You will be asked to enter your qualifications and then to upload your qualification document directly to your profile. If you hold multiple qualifications, please upload your most recent/advanced certificate.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR 2016-2017: Building from the Ground Up, NCSSE, UKCA, USASF Credentials. PLEASE NOTE ALL QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE IN DATE*.
CHEER COACHING QUALIFICATIONS FROM OTHER PROVIDERS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ABOVE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTED BUT WILL BE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AND RECOGNISED BY SPORT CHEER GB AS PROFICIENT, COMPREHENSIVE & SAFE COACHES COURSES.
(*If the qualification you hold does not have an expiry date and it was taken over 3 years ago, we strongly recommend renewing your qualifications.)
- When you create your profile you will also be asked to provide information on your public liability insurance policy. You will need the name of your insurer, your policy number, date of expiration of your policy and to upload the insurance confirmation document. Please make sure this is up-to-date for your in-date policy.
- You will electronically sign an online medical release form and will no longer be required to submit emergency contact details to us for each athlete, you just have to agree that you will have these available at the event - saving you the additional task of collating and sending to us beforehand.
- When you come to register your teams, all athlete information will be entered or uploaded onto the system. This will make it really easy for you to register for multiple events and to adjust your teams as you need to throughout the season. If you wish to import team rosters from excel you can. You can import athletes for each team or as whole program (When importing an excel spreadsheet please have the athlete information listed as FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, GENDER. When saving the file please select 'CSV (comma delimited)' from the Save As Type options).
- Once you have registered for an event you will be able to make payment online, by calling us to pay over the phone, by BACS or by sending us a cheque. Your account balance will be clearly visible to you when you log in to your profile.
- Competition schedules will be accessed through your profile but will only be visiable to you when your registration is complete.
- Your team will only be added to the schedule when the balance is paid and your registration is complete and submitted.
- Judges will now use E-Scoring and all your score sheets will be available to you on your profile for the whole season.
- SPECTATORS TICKETS: Team orders will be completed separately from the online system for this season but will be added to your account by us. Please submit one form for each competition you are attending. This is due to us no later than 4 weeks before the date of the competition. This form is for team pre-orders only. Not to be submitted by individuals or those not linked to a competing team.
PLEASE NOTE - The ticket order form for FC Internationals is not on the website. You will receive this via email once you submit your registration.
We hope that you find the system useful and easy to use but if you do experience any problems or need any assistance please call us on 0208-669-2555 or contact Tessa at firstname.lastname@example.org or Amanda at email@example.com